As I'm working individually, all the roles that would normally be shared, I will be up taking.
Roles such as: director, producer, writer, camera person and editor.

Auteur is French for author in other words an individual that is solely responsible for creating an individual piece of creative work. In 1954 François Truffaut came up with the Auteur theory because through film, directors can come up with great individual ideas.The Auteur theory means that the director is the true creator of a film and that they take up the roles of casting, producing, directing, writing, editing and being the camera person.
Examples of directors that took up the role of Auteur are:
Sir Alfred Hitchcock and Frank Capra


Bearing this in mind, as I'm working as an individual I will be taking up the role of Auteur.
Bibliography
These websites helped me to define auteur and find famous Auteur's
No comments:
Post a Comment