Actors
Performance
Original band
- Jared Leto - Vocals, guitar
- Shannon Leto - Drums
- Tomo Milicevic - Lead guitar
- Matt Wachter - Bass
My performance
- Matt Colman - Vocals, guitar
- Verity Pearce - Drums
- David Robson - lead guitar
- Dipen Mistry - Bass
For all of my performers I have their phone numbers encase something goes wrong.
Narrative
- Matthew Porter - Persona
Extra's
- Karl Barret
- Jack Woodward
- Matt Cozens
- Shannon Bull
- Stella Porter
- Mark Botteral
- George Purchase
- Jon Bradney
- Laura Jackson
- Michael Portman
For my persona and all of my extras I have their phone numbers encase something goes wrong.
Some/all of the extras will be used in shots 10, 17, 19, 21 and 38
Props
Performance
- Guitar x2 - The actors have their own guitars they are willing to use
- Microphone - I will provide one
- Microphone stand - I will provide one
- Drums - The actress has one and is willing to use it
- Drumsticks - The actress has them and is willing to use it
- Bass - I will provide one
- Amps - The actors all have one, I will bring an extra just encase
Narrative
- Toy gun (shots 19, 20, 26, 28) - I will provide
- Folders and school books (shots 10, 38) - The extras will bring theirs
Costumes
Performance
The actress and actors have agreed to wear "rock" style clothing. Mainly black, however with one item that is bold in colour and stands out.
Also, I will be providing the make up.
Narrative
Matthew will wear military style clothing, a military style jacket.
The extras will wear their own everyday clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment